Long time no seee! LOLS! just a sneak peak for this semester:
- a weekend getaway to Paris! & meet an old friend - after 5 years!
- my 1 day old niece passed way - due to pre-term delivery
- social life not too bad - went to Dublin and then to Cork, meet lots of friends
- some of PMC friends back for good. sobs sobs
- GE - waiting and waiting
- responsibilities - LOTS! undefined! "tanggungajawab mengatasi masa yang ada" Imam Hassan Al Banna
- winter in spring = SPRINTER! *-3 celcius in March* having no oil for months. huk2
- bits and pieces, here and there -- happy, joy, sadness, cry, laugh, etc
now, it comes to an end. Final Exam coming. After a year. indeed, a year full of mixed feelings.
Now, just a simple reminder - Problems or No problems?
The problems you face will either defeat you or develop you – depending on how you respond to them. Unfortunately, most people fail to see how Allah wants to use problems for good in their lives. They react foolishly and resent their problems rather than pausing to consider what benefit they might bring.
Here are five ways Allah swt wants to use the problems in your life:
1. Allah swt uses problems to DIRECT you.
Sometimes God must light a fire under you to get you moving. Problems often point us in a new direction and motivate us to change. Is God trying to get your attention? “Sometimes it takes a painful situation to make us change our ways.”
2. Allah swt uses problems to INSPECT you.
People are like tea bags…if you want to know what’s inside them, just drop them into hot ever water! Has God tested your faith with a problem What do problems reveal about you? “When you have many kinds of troubles, you should be full of joy, because you know that these troubles test your faith, and this will give you patience.”
3. Allah swt uses problems to CORRECT you.
Some lessons we learn only through pain and failure. It’s likely that as a child your parents told you not to touch a hot stove…. But you probably learned by being burned. Sometimes we only learn the value of something… health, money, a relationship. .. by losing it. “It was the best thing that could have happened to me, for it taught me to pay attention to your laws.”
4. Allah swt uses problems to PROTECT you.
A problem can be a blessing in disguise if it prevents you from being harmed by something more serious. Last year a friend was fired for refusing to do something unethical that his boss had asked him to do. His unemployment was a problem – but it saved him from being convicted and sent to prison a year later when management’s actions were eventually discovered. “You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good…
5. Allah swt uses problems to PERFECT you.
Problems, when responded to correctly, are character builders. God is far more interested in your character than your comfort. Your relationship to God and your character are the only two things you’re going to take with you into eternity. “We can rejoice when we run into problems…they help us learn to be patient. And patience develops strength of character in us and helps us trust God more each time we use it until finally our hope and faith are strong and steady.”
Aren't problems "actually" better? SubhanAllah
- written by Shaykh Salih al-Fawzaan.
a wonderful way to see things in LIFE.
p/s thinking of having a trademark for all poster/photoediting i did. hurm. WR = white rose. huhu. Have been using white rose picture all this while. Not efficient i guess. huuhuhu.