Friday, October 2, 2015

Brotherly love

I have 5 elder brothers and a younger brother. I don't think I need to add more. But that didn't happen.

At a clinic today,

A registrar asked me few questions and being a blurred medical student, I answered what I can. *with a reluctant face as I don't like this rotation *

He stopped doing whatever he was doing and looked straight at me.

"[insert my first name here], this is an advice from a brother to a younger sister"

And I start to cried. Well, not really. Masuk habuk je. Ehehs. Tak tak. Betul tak. Dalam hati je.

I hold back my tears and listen to his advice.

"you will pass but you need to work harder"

It is not that I don't know that. I know. And he gave few other advises. *the new member, a Canadian was there. He is the nice smartest guy in the class*

Later that day, this Canadian being like another brother to me asked me questions.

So today, I have two new caring brothers. Geee.

I used to have protective caring brothers. Well, not anymore as most of them are married. Sobss. *thinking of my last summer, well, they are married but they are still caring as usual actually *

And with what happened today, I feel touched.

I really need to work hard.

I am scared but at the same I am grateful. Allah has send me them to teach me, as a reminder.

Indeed, it has been a stressful week especially when you are doing things that you don't like but you have too. And my girlfriend is still in the hospital :(

Maybe I need to get back on track. Pray pray pray and pray. Balance life. Your body needs it too. Hak yang tertangguh.

Spiritual and mental.

And I'm crying.

I'm crying because Allah still loves me.
I'm crying because I know it is a long tough journey ahead.
I'm crying because I am grateful.
I'm crying because I am exhausted.
I'm crying because I am scared.

Lastly,
I'm crying because I'm just a normal imperfect human being who relies on Allah for everything.

I am just a weak creature with feelings.

All is well.


"Is prescribed upon you [the] fighting while it (is) hateful to you. But perhaps [that] you dislike a thing and it (is) good for you; and perhaps [that] you love a thing and it (is) bad for you. And Allah knows while you (do) not know." 2;216


1923
Corrib River
18 Zulhijjah 1436H

 

No comments:

FREE PALESTINE