Tuesday, September 29, 2015

50 years of marriage

Just a random chat over a coffee table.

Upon seeing me alone,  drink coffee at a busy hospital's cafe,  an old couple came. 

The wife is 69 years old and the husband is 75 years old. 

Typical conversation,  why you are here *history taking mode.  Lols*

And social chat. Haha.  Adei.

But this statement touch my heart.
"We are 50 years married next year.  We have 3 children,  all grown up and 9 grandchildren.  We are happy :) *

"My advice is if you don't want to go that road,  i. e responsible, living with each other, don't go.  It is very worrisome here.  They get married and separated,  divorced after 2 years" :(

Indeed,  marriage is not just about two people living together,  fall in love etc. It is more than that.  Accept the flaws,  improve yourself.  Nak bina ummah bak hang,  bukan nak bina rumah jaaaa.  *Not as intention to scare you but just to make you aware that.  Just a reminder. It is doable,  thou*

P/s they asked my age and said,  "you look younger than your age!"  Geeeee.  *fly high*

Pst random pictures in my camera phone of my lovely university  :)

1013
Hospital
15 Zulhijjah 1436H

No comments:

FREE PALESTINE