Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016

Salam and hi!


2016 in less than an hour (GMT. hehe). So here it goes, my last blog post for a year. 2015.

A year of drama. Lols.

This is the year I choose to cut down my personal sharing on social media such as FB and Instagram.

This is the year I write most in my blog since its first 'birth'. Lols.

This is the year I observes more than commenting.

This is the year I have make lots of impromptu decision.

This is the year of tears, blood and sweat.

This is the the year of love and hatred.

This is the year of ups and down.

This is the year of happiness and sadness.

This is the year of hope and faith.

And the list goes on.

In one word, a tough year.

Having said that, there are soo many good news in it and I'm survived. Alhamdulillah. It is just we are so overwhelmed with the negative sides and overlooked the positive ones. May 2016 is the year that change our paradigm. Look the good side in every bad.

And the best thing in life are the ones you never see coming.

2016, looks like going to be a very happening year for our family. I'm looking forward to this new adventure! *excited and nervous* May Allah ease the journey and may 2016 bring us closer to Him, The Almighty. Plus, with full of barakah and happiness. Amin!


So, dear my self,

let's strive for the best. Towards a doctor of ummah. Amin! yosh! Someone share this powerful du'a by our beloved Prophet and keep on reminding to read this prayer. So, may you steadfast in His path. Amin!

يَا مُقَلِّبَ الْقُلُوبِ ثَبِّتْ قَلْبِى عَلَى دِينِكَ


source



p/s O Allah, "O Ever Living, O Self-Subsisting and Supporter of all, by Your mercy I seek assistance. Rectify for me all my affairs and do not leave me to myself, even for the blink of an eye.

Amin!


91A
2353
20 Rabiulawal 1437H






No comments:

FREE PALESTINE