Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sick!

I am sick!

Sick of reading the news.
What is going on with these people?
I am totally don't understand.  (Maybe I am not doing enough research)  but in my conscious mind,  I am still can't find any reason for bombing Syria! ISIS? Are you serious? Syria is not ISIS.  The kids are not ISIS.  Syria is a country.  Duhhh,  even 6 years old kid know that.  Ok.  I am just being too emotional. 

They say World War Three is about to begin.  Hurm. 

There are so many things that I don't understand.  (including medical stuffs.  Nak jugak cakap :P)

Malaysia is not getting any better.  With the toll,  public transport, subsidy, 
And the new rang undang-undang.  Dictator? I don't know.  I need to be careful what I wrote next time.  Duhh selama ni tak careful ke? Takut kena tangkap? Ouuu pleaseee Allah tengok selama ini tak takut?

With the Paris attack.  Islamophobia.  Alhamdulillah I am okay here.

O Allah,  please protect us.  Show us the truth and let us stay steadfast with the truth. 

Dunia akhir zaman.  Mengharapkan dosa terhapus,  amalan bertambah,  gapai hidayah,  berada bersama yang Haq, dan mampu bezakan yang batil. 

P/s gonna do more reading about the current issues after the finals.  12 more days before final.  Doakan, please! May Allah rewards you!

Room 303
2202
22 Safar 1437H

No comments:

FREE PALESTINE