Saturday, January 5, 2013

Contagious



Assalamualaikum & hi!

As promised! The continuation of the journey to a place I called home. It is still in flight story.

My seat was near to a BIG family. There were 2 boys, a twin, 2 teenagers, and the parents n a baby. Well, that was what i thought the relationship. But that's not the point. This little boy sat just across mine but a lil bit in front. N I dint know why he keep on looking at me. Admirer huh? Haha. Perasan.

Nway, I just ignored him. Too tired to play. Remind me of my Korea trip, I did play with a Lil girl for hours. just love kids. not pedophile huh. Haha. But that was last summer. This time, I slept all the way, woke up just for eating and play games. Huhu.

The highlight :when the plane was going to land, the twin girl who I assumed his sister, threw up. And here comes the domino's effect. He threw up too. Since he was using a transparent plastic ( the one that used to put the headphone) I saw that his vomit is crystal clear. Hurm, so i made a diagnose, he is not sick. Huhu. *Suke ati je* Nway, i search for paper bag (bag for vomit cant remember the name) and gave it to him. Not hoping for any rewards or anything. I just felt pity for him. A Lil kid. Period.

That wasn't the end. We were safely landed at the airport and I was thinking how to bring down the 10Kg bag. Well I was not the one who put it up. Hehe. Then suddenly came a man. An Indian man (again, assume! Racist gile) offered a help n I was like yipeeee. No osteoporosis. Hoho.

After few moment i think it back. Is this what it means by pay it forward? I did not get a help from the family of the Lil boy who sit near to me but instead from someone else. Doing good is contagious i believe.

Another kindness I felt was at the KLIA airport. Earlier that journey, at the London, there was a woman I assumed an Asian, asked my help to take care of her things when she went to the toilet. Oh, mum, I know u keep on reminding me don't ever accept things from others or take care of strangers' stuff. But i didn't easily accept it. The bags were on a seat, few seats away from mine n she didn't put it beside me, she just want me to watch for her. Oh well that's easy. If there was any suspicious stuff inside or a police came and asked for the owner, I would ignore it. It was not on my body or anything. No proof. But that's was not happened. Just my thoughts.

Anyway, I thought I was not going to see her again but to my surprised we did see each other until KL departure hall, not arrival hall! I was queued just behind her for domestic flight. We did a little bit of chit chat. I thought she was a Malaysian but She was from China! studied in Sheffield, spent holiday with her boyfriend at JB. N i dropped my bag at the counter just beside hers.

My bag was so heavy! Obviously overweight and so do her. I gave all my boarding pass n cards so ever.N to my surprised akak counter was so kind n didn't even mention about the weight! Yahooo. I was sooo worried earlier that I need to pay for the extra weight.

When I was just about to go from the counter, feeling sooo happy! I heard a little bit chaos at the next counter. That's her. I offered a help and indeed she needed. She have to pay RM120 because of overweight bag n she has only pound. Apparently she didn't check in at the kiosk because she didnt know. And the mak cik at the counter was sooo unfriendly n kalut! *I pon jadik kalut sebab dia kalut* Anyway, we exchanged money RM and Pound since I most probably need it in the future. N I offered to bring her to the kiosk to check in. But suddenly the mak cik said she can check her in at the counter. Oh my, just now u forced her to go to the kiosk to check in and she did said she didn't know but u still force her but in fact u can check her in at the counter. Apakah?! *Sorry belit ayat*

I didn't know her, not even her name. But i knew she needed help. Dear Mak Cik Kaunter, I know u are doing your duty but can you please be nicer? A smile or perhaps talk nicely? I know english is difficult but at least give it a try with a smile. Oh yes, the mak cik also kept on bragging her, the china girl to take off the tag at the bag. The chinese girl is a lil bit blurred. but I dint think she needs to do it herself. mine just now, nothing like that. everything was taking care of the akak. She took off the old tag, not me. grrr. i don't understand the mak cik.

Whatever it is, I brought her to the counter where to pay the excess weight and to get her boarding pass. Done with the episode with her.

That's another example of pay it forward. I get help from the akak at the counter and I feels soo happy. So it is my obligatory to help her. And may the chain continue. :)

This video explains everything.

Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns. ~Author Unknown



No comments:

FREE PALESTINE