Sunday, May 4, 2014

Dear future me,

Assalamualaikum and hi!

It has been a tough week. For most people like us, the medical students.

*Exam fever*

Hence, here come this post. 

Most senior told us that we will be grand. This semester' exams are easy, we can get first class honest, they will not fail you etc2. 

As much as I want to believe that. 

But I learn from the past. 

Things keep on changing and they don't know the future thou. 

Indeed people said learn from other people experience. But it is not applicable for everything! 

And one thing I know for sure:

Study Lillahi Ta'ala.

For Him! 

Yes, I want to get 1st Class Honest.
But with my own effort. And biiznillah insyaAllah. With Allah's will.
My own tears and sweats. Maybe blood. Huhu. 

So that, one day I can proudly tell myself
"Alhamdulillah. You did it"  :')

Dear future me,

Remember how you have become who you are, how you have go through those, and how you have survived. 

It is not an easy path but it is not impossible either. So, whatever you have become now, be grateful and thankful to Allah. 

Remember how the Prophet has gone through to spread the truth. And indeed Allah knows your capability. 2;286.

Love,
Me.
Apt 15.
4 Rejab 1435H.

P/s the FB timeline full with graduation pics from friends and good news from the final Meds - Doc! Dear myself, your time will come. InsyaAllah. Allah knows. Have faith in Him, please :') just a little bit more. Focus on the present. :)

Bismillah. Now I am starting to write the book "Dear future me"  *i know it is comot. Will find another one later. For time being, here it is* :D 


Today's pic: Al Mujib. Indeed He will grant your wish. So, ask from Him. | Lough Lannagh. 

*back to books! Lega sikit rasa after fighting own self about this. Huhu* 

May Allah bless! 






No comments:

FREE PALESTINE