Wednesday, July 9, 2014

a notebook

Assalamualaikum and hi!

Another ortho clinic. hehe. oh well, I just love it. I am getting into ortho day by day. Huhu.

Alkisah Klinik Tulang 5.0

Semalam.

I was caught red handed.

Tengah-tengah kesibukan klinik, aku menyibukkan diri dengan benda lain. Oh well, not many interesting cases pun. huhu. So, what did I do? Tengah-tengah patient di-consult doc, I was writing on what to do list after this clinic finish. hehe. Ingatkan doc tuh tak kesah. My best buddies for the past 3 weeks kot. Ehehs.

But suddenly,
"what do you write?" *dengan muka serius*
"nothing" *sengih-sengih*
"show me"
*erk. as reluctant as it is, bagi je la. takkan nak gaduh kott*

and he read it and said "pray is good, why not write it in your handphone?"

fuuuhhhh. nasib tak kena marah sebab tulis non-medical stuffs time clinic.

Nak jawab tak sempat. There was a patient waiting. Well doc, handphone has sooo much distraction and I am prefer the conventional way. ehehs.

Itu kisah semalam. Ini kisah harini.

Baru je habis klinik, and I haven't write what to do list yet. so, I did AFTER the clinic sementara doc-doc tengah duk sembang apa ntah. in their urdhu language. I don't care as long as I got my homework finish. Huhu.

Ingatkan depa tak kisah. Sekali, the SAME DOC pi cite dekat kawan-kawan a.k.a other doc about yesterday. Geeee. and ask "can I see your schedule today? I am just checking on you ok"

Adei. Kena lagi sekali. Nasib tak tulis ngarut-ngarut.

But this time, extra. He pass around my notebook -_-'  and interrogate me, how many pages have I read today? yadaaa yadaaa

Ketaq lutut habaq maii.

He is a nice doc, believe me. We have this kind of chemistry. I did assist him in couple of operations, helped him in clinic, we make jokes, we laughed a lot, we make faces when patients make him difficult, and etc2.

But I am not used to people asking about my personal affair. what more 'interrogate'.

Then again,

ini baru manusia yang tanya. and itu baru buku nota yang sendiri tulis. belum lagi buku nota yang ditulis oleh both guardians right and left.

ini baru di-reveal to 3 muslim doctors, belum lagi buku catatan amalan ditayang di akhirat kelak.

ini baru amalan yang positif which not yet done, belum lagi amalan buruk yang sudah buat.

ini baru buku amalan sehari, belum lagi buku amalan bertahun-tahun sejak lahir.

Get used to it, dear. Everything you do in life, there are Allah and at least 2 angels watching. be Allah conscious a.k.a. ihsan.


“Apakah itu Ihsan? Baginda menjawab : Sesungguhnya kamu beribadat kepada Allah seolah-olah kamu melihatnya, walaupun kamu tidak melihatnya, akan tetapi Allah melihat kamu” [Hadith Riwayat Bukhari #50, Muslim #9]

Not a word does he or she utter, but there is a watcher by him ready to record it 50;18

the kantoi notebook -_-' excuse the bad handwriting. tulis dalam klinik never get cantik one.
Apt 15
10 Ramadhan 1435H
08072014

No comments:

FREE PALESTINE