Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Trust







"O you who have believed, what is [the matter] with you that, when you are told to go forth in the cause of Allah , you adhere heavily to the earth? Are you satisfied with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But what is the enjoyment of worldly life compared to the Hereafter except a [very] little." (9:38)


Exam is coming. Panic attack. bibo bibo. lols.

May Allah ease!


p.s no longer active in Instagram and Facebook. I just need a space for myself. Not for the whole world to see. Just to keep my sanity. And if you ask me, how about this blog? this blog is a gift for you. Just a reminder for me and you for the sake of hereafter. Amin!. :)


If you want to know how I am doing? text or call me. Don't stalk me :P *perasan. haha* I am fine. Alhamdulillah. thanks for asking anyway.*bajet ada orang tanya. :P*


1 Safar 1436H
2010
Apt 15


No comments:

FREE PALESTINE