Thursday, November 5, 2015

2 in 1

When you get an email saying your conferring day will be on your birthday,  and you are not yet prepared for your exams, you will be liked OMG! Angkat tangan,  tadah doa,  with your heart beats like crazy, and thinking very hard what will happen,  with a bit of ifs here and there.  And of course,  you start to study.  Usaha,  dik. 

Told everyone about the date,  and they are like,  "cool! Rejoice two in one! Amin insyAllah you can do it! "

I guess I need to be more positive. Sobsss.  Orang lain lagi positif dari diri sendiri. 

Short reminder from Mum on DUIT.

D-Doa
U-Usaha
I-Istiqamah
T-Tawakal

On note,  that 'I' could not be Ikhtiar,  but instead Istiqamah.  You need to be consistent.  In which I am already overwhelmed with lectures, and hospitals.  Sedikit tapi berterusan.  Noted,  mum. 

P/s someone plays piano in CSI.  Just telling. 

2017
CSI
22 Muharram 1437H

No comments:

FREE PALESTINE