Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy birthday, Mom

This post entry is a combo! Oh well, i did wrote about Mum on 12 Ramadhan. So, lets combine with this one. Hehe

Dear Mom,

Happy 64th Birthday. 
Thank you for all these years.
May Allah grant you with Jannahtul firdaus.
Semoga panjang umur dan diberkati selalu.
I love you and always do.
I am sorry for any wrongdoings.
I will try to become a good daughter. Not a spoil one. Ehehs. <3


P/s whenever you see your phone, remember me kay. Hehe. Hope you like it :)

3 August 2013
25th Ramadhan 1434H

A precious daughter

A recent conversation between a mother and a daughter

M: did you know you are very precious?
D: really?
M: yes, you are! Before we make this house, we met the architect and specially request for ur room next to ours! 
D: T.T

Sometimes we take for granted on what we have. I have the SMALLEST room in this house but it is exactly next to my parents'. Yeah, you can call me anak mak. I dont care because I follow the Prophet's footstep.

Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu) reported that a person came to the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) and asked: “Who among people is the most deserving of my fine treatment?” He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) replied: “Your mother.” He then asked, “Who next?” The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) replied: “Your mother.” He asked again: “Who next?” He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said again, “Your mother.” He again asked, “Then who?” He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Your father.” [Sahih Bukhari]


Those conversation doesnt mean my parents love me more than my other siblings but it means how much they care about me. Why I say so?

1. I am the only daughter who didnt get married yet
2. This is my one & only home
3. I am a girl or women? =P

I just love the way it is. When one day, I change my status *with Allah's will* it would be different. Both of them are getting older but I will not be able to be there at their side just like this anymore. To think about it, I feel sad. 

Am i being a good daughter to them? 

Pssttt i know i will get married late looking at this condition and conversation. Indeed it is a tough decision for me and for them. To whoever-my-future-husband if you read this, i am sorry. Lols. Gaya macam retis gitewww. =P

12th Ramadhan 1434H

1 comment:

naam said...

I love the way your mum posed in that picture. Neway, Happy belated birthday aunty! ^^

FREE PALESTINE