Monday, June 23, 2014

Love-Hate relationship

Assalamualaikum and hi!

I am on summer holiday! yeay! Well, put that aside.

I went to visit my NOT SO LITTLE BROTHER in Edinburgh last 2 weeks. I'm usually plan everything i.e where to visit, money, transport, eat, etc2 yadaa yadaa. but not this time. I told him I will buy the flight ticket but I didn't plan anything. I just give him the date and he needs to decide where to bring me, where i should sleep since I can't stay at his obviously etc. *khalas* haha.

So, he did. But  my flight was at a very early morning. *the first flight of the day* and I stay at Dublin airport all night and I couldn't sleep at the airport and I feel so tired. End up, I was sleeping in the flight throughout the journey which was only took 1 hour. *My brother didn't know this*

I arrived Edinburgh and lets the journey begin! He made me climbed up 287 stairs of Scott Monument, walked 1.7km of Royal Mile, walked in Botanical Garden, climbed Arthurs' Seat which its elavation 251m, walked at Princes Street, walked from Old Town to New Town, walked to Edinburgh mosque, in all ONE DAY! *but we did it. malam tuh terus pengsan. lols*  oh we end our day with BUFFET! serious, kenyang. ok. not really end that way, we went to another mosque after that.

On the next day, we take it easy, we have another WALK at Portobello Beach, National Museum, Edinburgh Castle. There were couples of fight in the between and in fact on the last day. huhu. Thats why the hate relationship. But there were also couples of sweetness. Overall, I love it, I love the trip, I love the people, I love the experience and I love Him, the Almighty more for giving me a chance to see the beauty of Your creatures with my own eyes, to walk, to appreciate all those little things, and to have a brother who I love soo much.

Dear brother, thank you for everything.

I don't have even have to say a word. But by you, my words are always heard. A language that only siblings understand. Learned from always being close at hand. Shared parents, laughter and pain. InsyaAllah our love will never be in vain.

Thank you. May Allah rewards you with success dunya and akhirah and gather us in Jannah. Amin! Please say amin!

Here some of the pics. Enjoy! :)



















one of my fav. :)









ni curi-curi tangkap. I was sooo tired ok. tak larat dah nak panjat. He gave me his hand. :)










candid. bajet je gaye. -_-'










I have more pics. But thats it for now. I have things to do :)

All the best in your future undertaking! may Allah bless you always, readers.

Off to jog!


2 comments:

Bella said...

DJ! Going home this summer? It's been aaaages kann??!? Enjoy your summer anyways. Salaam from Leicester ;)

humaira said...

bella! insyAllah going home tapi lambat skit.
hahaha lama kottt tak jumpa. hehe. Salam ramadhan dari eire! ngeee.

FREE PALESTINE