Thursday, September 17, 2015

Absent minded

Assalamualaikum wbt and hi!

It is our third week in this rotation of a so-called hectic year.  So,  yeah. With this busy schedule,  I have just realised that I can be very absent-minded.  My actions kinds of weird I would say.  Like no ihsan (mind conscious) at all! And after it happens, I will be like OMG,  what am I doing?!!! And thank God,  I am still alive.  (I am not doing suicide stuffs,  okaaaayy)

But it is very funny when your iman is at a very low level,  you can act weird and regret later on.  (if you realised that you really do something wrong). Some people didn't even realise it until the end.  So,  dear myself, be grateful. Allah send His petunjuk to you that what you have done is wrong so that next time you will be more careful.  It is a lesson.  And  of course,  maybe it is a sign for me to do something, back to Him, cleanse your heart. 

When was the last time you do that? Hurmmmm.  (nak puasa pun beralasan.  Haish)

P/s my girlfriend is not feeling well.  Please pray for her speedy recovery! Take care,  dear.  May Allah protect you always.  Ouh and we have four TB cases in our university! Please pray for us too :(

No comments:

FREE PALESTINE