Wednesday, May 18, 2016

He is sufficient.



Re-post.

Allah is sufficient.

The day when I wake up. Looking at the ceiling. Thinking about what happened. Thinking what I have been go through. The tears rolled down my cheek.

"Why me? "

"ini semua kerja syaitan" deep inside. Trying to ignore those. Without realising, I went back to sleep. Fighting those feelings. Depression? Nah, I have been gone through worse. I was over thinking.

"from Him we came, to Him we shall return and He is sufficient "

The sentence keep on chanting in my head. Day by day. Went to see the world, hoping to find strength in nature. But in the end, the answer is in front of my eyes.

Count the blessings. Count the blessings.
For whatever happens, leave it to Him, The Almighty.

1044
4 Syaban 1437H
Domodossola

In Highland, Scotland 2015 summer loneranger craziness.  Beruzlah mengenal tuhan.  
FREE PALESTINE