Wednesday, February 3, 2016

...........

Subject-less. 

FB sends this notification.  "You have memories with bla bla on today"

So,  here is one of it (back to 3 years ago) in which I don't totally remember when I wrote that and who said it! Just some mysterious man/woman.  Lols.

 

Random. 

Just another rant. 

2nd week of 2nd rotation.  Just finished the 8-to-5-with-30-mins-break tutorial day.  Cramp otak.  Lols.  And just finished the PSA (Prescribing Safety Assessment,  not PSA for prostate okkk).  What an experienced! Mengada nak ambik -_-'

Another big decision making needs to be made.  Cuak dia sampai tak nak buka message ituHaish. Can you give me time to think,  please? *bulat mata* - perasan orang tu baca.  Lols. 

Things are getting busier. Alhamdulillah.
Dulu waktu lapang,  merengek.  Bila waktu sibuk pun merengek.  Manusia.  Haish.  Sila besyukur.

Why am I writing this stuff? Why I share it here? I know someone knows why.  And deep inside I know the reason.  Hurm. 

Kena tajdid niat kenapa ada blog.  Just for social sharing? Nak seluruh dunia tahu?
I have remained my Instagram with only 1 photo for quite a while and rarely share on my FB.  Managed to restrict Twitter for medical stuffs (with a bit of articles.  But rarely personal) and Google Plus for general knowledge and spiritual articles and videos. 

So,  left out with this.  Tempatkulepak.  As the name it says a place to lepak and the heading of Kata-Kata Aku.  It really plays it  role.  Lols.  To think about it,  it has been almost 8 years with that name! Zaman tak matang.  But the content did change.  Evolved. The reasons for writing are keep on changing.  Mardhatillah.  Towards His blessings.

Back then, my mum and my sister are my loyal stalkers.  Lols.  Now,  they are just too busy (or people are leaving blog and change to FB)

Things change.
Towards the better. 
Amin.
InsyaAllah!
Tajdid niat,  yosh!

Random.

91A
0024
23 RabiulAkhir 1437H


No comments:

FREE PALESTINE