Tuesday, February 9, 2016

One after another

My friend's mother just passed away today.

She is my classmate.  Final year medical student who has just another 4 months to finish her degree. 

But Allah knows best. 

DariNya kita datang,  kepadaNya jua kita kembali. 

She is in Malaysia at the moment. Just 1 hour late before her mother took her last breath. 

Allahu. 

:(

I don't know if I will ever be ready to let 'go'  of my parents.

Just called home and cried badly. And Papa's response,  "What time is it now? Go and sleep la"  sobss. 

Cukup solehahkah aku untuk mu,  Papa dan Mami? :(

 

Bertubi-tubi peringatan kematian sejak akhir-akhir ini. 
Tidak mengenal usia.

Allahu
Allahu

Berhenti mengeluh,  wahai diri.
Repent.

P/s dan baru sahaja mendapat berita seorang sahabat Irish baru  memeluk Islam.  She is the one who loves to sleep over at our house,  join isoc activities and today Alhamdulillah she is revert. Indeed,  Allah is the best planner. Allahuakbar

P/s this is the picture of my cousin who passed away last November.  May Allah grant both of them with Jannah.  Amin. 

Istisyhad
28 Rabiulakhir 1437H
2341

No comments:

FREE PALESTINE